To stream Dakota Media Access channels with your Roku device, you must add the free “Cablecast Screenweave” app to your account.
Search for the green Cablecast Screenweave Logo – Cablecast Screenweave provides live feeds and video on demand from public access channels around the country. Depending on the channel, you’ll find a variety of local programming, school events, as well as local community and government meetings.
1. Create or login to your Roku account to access apps.
2. On the main menu, navigate to “Search.”
3. Search for “Cablecast Screenweave” (You can just start typing “Cablecast” to find it).
4. Select “Cablecast Screenweave” when it appears in your results.
5. Once in the Screemweave application, select “Add Channel.”
6. Once the channel is added, navigate to your Home Screen to launch the application.
7. Once you launch the application, select the station you want to watch.
The next launch of the Screenweave application will show a new list called “Previous Channel” so you can easily navigate back to frequently watched channels.