To stream Dakota Media Access channels on your Fire TV, you must add the free “Screenweave” app to your account.
Search for the Screenweave Logo – Screenweave provides live feeds and video on demand from public access channels around the country. Depending on the channel, you’ll find a variety of local programming, school events, as well as local community and government meetings.
1. You’ll need to be signed in to your Amazon account to access and download the app.
2. On the “Home” page, select “Find.”
3. Select “Appstore.”
4. Select “All Categories.”
5. Select “Local.”
6. Scroll down and select the “Screenweave” app.
7. Select “Get.”
8. Select “Open.”
9. Scroll down and select “Dakota Media Access – Bismarck/Mandan, ND.”
10. To access live streams select “Live Streams” and select a channel of your choice.
11. To access previously recorded media, scroll up to select the search icon. Once there, type in a keyword and select “Next.” From the search results, scroll across to find the video you want.
The next launch of the Screenweave application will automatically go into the last location you were watching.